We can help you with personal accounting and the management of your tax affairs, or give you the information and advice you need to succeed in your business, whether you are running a successful company or are just starting out.
We are able to provide more services such as;
1. Preparation and filing of statutory returns
2. Preparation of all documentation (such as minutes and resolutions)
3. Maintenance of statutory books (share register, minute book, etc)
4. General advice on company bookkeeping
When running a hectic business you cannot afford to use valuable time making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. However, you do need to be aware of how this legislation affects your company and its directors. We can help by carrying out the company secretarial duties for you.
Our services include:
1. Formation of new companies;
2. Submission of annual Accounts and forms to the Registrar of Companies;
3. Dealing with official Registrar correspondence;
4. Drafting resolutions and completing all forms in connection with increases in share capital, share allotments and transfers, name changes.
5. Maintaining company statutory books;
6. Drafting Memorandum and Articles of Association or amendments thereto.